Bookkeeper - Full time
The ECJ Online bookkeeping team is expanding again.
Our ideal new employee will be IT savvy with a strong working knowledge of Xero and practical experience in bookkeeping. They will love working in the online environment, be keen to keep skills up-to-date and be capable of organising their workload to manage a portfolio of clients. Great communication skills and a strong customer service focus are essential.
If this description fits your skills and you would like to work at our CBD office with the support of the bookkeeping team, this could be the job for you.
Applicants will need to have at least a Cert IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting and strong experience in bookkeeping.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Reconciliations, customer invoicing, supplier payments and expenses
- Processing of Payroll, Leave Accruals and Superannuation
- IAS and BAS Lodgements
- Payroll Tax lodgements
- Reports for clients – cashflow, monthly reports, annual reports
- Budgets and Financial Statements Liaising with accountants regarding client files
- Assisting clients to set up efficient processes in their business
- Setup of new Xero files including bank feeds and opening balances
- Integration of Xero with addon software
- Assist client to set up efficient accounting workflow processes
For more information on ECJ Online please see our website: https://ecjonline.com.au
Please no recruiters. Unsolicited resumes will not be considered.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org