When establishing a new business in Australia there are numerous matters to consider.
As well as providing resident director services for foreign clients, we can assist in the full business lifecycle, providing tax, accounting, and related business services, including:
- Arranging establishment of the subsidiary company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC);
- Registering the subsidiary company with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for a Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN), Goods and Services Tax (GST), Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYG);
- Liaising with our bookkeeping arm (ECJ Online) to set up your accounting systems and/or advise on use of your own system for Australian purposes;
- Providing advice on your monthly/quarterly/annual tax and accounting compliance and reporting obligations and manage these on your behalf;
- Providing full outsourced payroll, accounts payable/receivable services;
- Providing advice on options available to minimise regulatory reporting and lodgement requirements where requested and appropriate (e.g. possible audit exemption);
- Providing strategic advice and support for the growth of your Australian operations where requested and appropriate;
- Providing independent and unbiased advice on the performance of the local business and employees where requested and appropriate; and
- Doing everything reasonably possible to ensure that the non-resident directors of the subsidiary have complete control over the Australian operations.