Knowing the market value of a business or property is essential when purchasing or selling, however a valuation can also highlight which areas of a business are contributing the most value, thereby helping to make strategic financial and operational business decisions.
We can assist with assessing financial opportunities and issues when buying or selling, as well as outlining potential risks regarding new business ventures. Our services include:
- Initial review of documents;
- Preliminary valuation report;
- Formal valuation report;
- Business & practice valuations;
- Economic loss reports;
- Reasonableness review / Shadow expert services;
- Valuation of superannuation interests;
- Review of settlement structure for taxation implications;
- Succession and estate planning.