Company officeholders have ongoing administrative obligations, and ensuring compliance with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) can prove confusing and time-consuming.
Liaising with ASIC and other regulatory bodies on behalf of our clients allows them to focus their time and resources on the day-to-day running of their business, as well as providing peace of mind that all regulatory requirements are being met in accordance with the Corporations Act.
Our dedicated and experienced Corporate Compliance team can manage all company secretarial requirements, including:
- Review of Annual Company Statements;
- Preparation and lodgment of all ‘change of company detail’ forms and minutes, such as change of address, change of company name, change of shareholder / officeholder details;
- Establishing companies and trusts;
- Business name registrations and transfers;
- Updating and maintaining company records;
- Company searches;
- Provision of a registered office address.