There are extremely specific legislative requirements to be aware of when establishing a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) to ensure eligibility for concessional tax treatment, receipt of contributions, and the efficient administration of the fund.
We can provide the necessary advice on SMSF structure and potential taxation benefits, as well as management of the annual audit and lodgment obligations. Our services include:
- Establishment of SMSF
- Application for TFN and ABN.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and member statements.
- Administration of annual tax return, audit and lodgment requirements.
- Taxation and structuring advice.
- Maintaining fund records, including trustee minutes.
- Keeping you informed of updates to superannuation legislation.